Oh guys and gal you have clearly defined these principles, now how are they utilized within the government and can you CITE any recent news articles detailing one or more of these principles???
I think that the writing was well organized and well written. But you might have been able to explain a little bit more on republicanism. (James,Darryn,Mason,Jaren)
I really like design and the information explained a lot. Overall superb work! Would changing the type of government change how individual rights are made?-(Gabi, Brent, Damon, Ben)
Oh guys and gal you have clearly defined these principles, now how are they utilized within the government and can you CITE any recent news articles detailing one or more of these principles???
ReplyDeleteLet's Go!!!
#ProudTeacher
I think that the writing was well organized and well written. But you might have been able to explain a little bit more on republicanism.
ReplyDelete(James,Darryn,Mason,Jaren)
I really like design and the information explained a lot. Overall superb work! Would changing the type of government change how individual rights are made?-(Gabi, Brent, Damon, Ben)
ReplyDelete